Sunday, April 19, 2009

First

Well, I have created this blog to share my thoughts to you about whatever comes into my mind about the Philippines, my rants, raves and more. I sometimes feel the need to write once in a while even though I'm not really a born writer. Well, at least lately, I write most of the time since i have a work at home job which is as a description writer for websites. So that takes most of my time aside from school, my online shop, family, and friends.

I feel busy most of the time even though I'm not really that busy. I just feel that there are a lot of things going on in my mind. Anyways, this first post will be about myself so you'll get to know me a bit.

hmm, where shall i start? well, im a teenager in our country's premier university in cebu. i'm up for anything and everything. i want to go on an adventure and travel anywhere. I'd love to go to Europe! Since, i still don't have the budget for that, i'll first discover the wonders of our country first. I'd love to go back to Boracay since Im really a beach lover. I also wanna go to Palawan, Siargao, Samar and a lot more. Almost everywhere here! I have been planning to join the DBP RORO Race together with a friend but sad to say, we still haven't processed our licenses. :( well, we'll try it next year. Hopefully this summer of mine will be FUN FUN FUN! coz ever since it has started i have been on bum mode here at home.

anyways, enough with these thing in my head right now. i have to sleep now since i still have to wake up early tomorrow. good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment